I don’t know about all of you but the “Geek” in me cannot wait for the new Avenger’s movie coming out in three weeks. I guess the reason why I love all these super hero movies so much is because, I think all of us have at one point or another wished we could fly or have super human strength to battle evil…or just the dishes, laundry and know what your family wants for dinner.
I would love to have the ability to make my kids clean their room and brush their teeth for once without me telling them every flipping day.
But all kidding aside, we as women possess super power abilities that sometimes we over look in ourselves. Today’s thought provoking question is for you to look inside of yourself and realize how amazing you really are.
If I can name at least 10 Super Powers I feel I already posses it would be these:
- I can walk up the stairs holding my cellphone, laptop, water, laundry basket, wine glass and my cat Loki all in one trip.
- I can take care of the house chores, family and workout while I’m sick as a dog with the flu.
- I can unload a dishwasher in less than 3 minutes.
- I could carry a baby and hold on to a toddler while carrying groceries up the stairs.
- I can go longer than a week without buying anything from Amazon.
- I can eat a cheesecake in under 15 minutes.
- I can carry a case of wine with one arm while the other holds a cheese platter.
- I can laugh at anything.
- I can run to my mailbox and back in 20 degree weather in 1 min.
- I can forgive, forget and move on from negative things in my life, but now that I think about it the forgetting can simply be from my old age and senility kicking in.
Geez Marvel is crazy for not using me as their new Over 40 Super Hero… !
I’d love to see what makes you a Super Mom or a Super Woman please share in my comments!